For those of you who may be on vacation or away for a period of time and a snow storm is expected, we ask that you provide your keys to a neighbor so they can relocate your vehicle for you during a snow storm. Here are a few pointers for you to follow:
- If a snow storm occurs during the evening, please leave your vehicles in the deeded/marked spaces for your specific unit until you hear the honking from the snow contractor. Upon hearing the horn, you will relocate your vehicle(s) to the main roadway which would have been cleared by then.
- If a snow storm occurs during the day and you are home, please wait until you hear the honking of the horn from the snow contractor and then relocate your vehicle(s) to the main roadway.
- If a snow storm occurs overnight, the snow contractor will clear the main roadways so you can leave for work. Upon hearing the horn in the morning (horn will not be sounded prior to 7am), you will be asked to relocate your vehicle(s) to the main roadway.
- If you do not relocate your vehicle(s) when requested, your vehicle will be subject to being towed and/or fined (please refer to rules and regulations on fine amounts) by the Association and all expenses borne upon the owner of the vehicle. Please do not leave your vehicle(s) on the main roads during the overnight as it makes it very difficult to plow properly and will most likely be towed at the owners expense.
- Please remove any all items from your rear decks during the winter season as they are not a source of storage and should be properly placed inside your unit
We would also like to remind you that per the rules and regulations, Air Conditioners must be removed from all windows by November 1 (unless you have provided management a medical notice). Fines and penalties will apply if air conditioners are in windows after November 1.