Present: Charlene Courtemanche, Dan Allaire, Peter Rose, Linda Ouellette, Steve Miller
Absent: Steve Shackford
Garrison Board of Directors Meeting called to order at 7:06 pm.
• Management presented the financials to the board for review. Board approved Financials 4-0.
• Garrison is currently $20,000 under budget.
• Management proposed a budget for FY13. Board approved the FY13 budget 4-0.
• Garrison has enough funds in reserve to pay for the paving
• Condo dues will remain the same for another year.
• Changing Places has decided not to develop the Taylor property after the zoning board denied changing the zoning to allow for additional units.
• Cost of paving will be $53,000.
• The pool will be opening the week of May 13th. Cleanings will be Mondays and Fridays.
• New pool furniture has been ordered.
• Landscapers will walk around the property with Management on April 15th
• Front entrance sign refurbish has been tabled to a later date.
• Final winter clean up will take place the week of April 7th
• Management working on receiving quotes for new shutters.
• New chains will be ordered and installed at the front entrance.
• At the annual meeting there will be a vote to proceed with the next phase of paving.
• Two board members term of service has expired. One member has decided not to run for reelection and one member has decided to run for re-election at the annual meeting.
• Board reviewed the annual meeting agenda.
Meeting adjourned at 8:47 pm.
Next meeting – Annual meeting 4/23 at 7:00, at the McConnell Center.
Minutes submitted by Dan Allaire, Acting Secretary.